Chemistry Subject Guide
This guide features key resources for the study of Chemistry at the University of Otago, and it is intended to help you get started with research.
You are welcome to contact Lynne Knapp at the Science Library with any questions about finding information for coursework or research on chemistry-related topics.
New Chemistry Resource
ACS introduces ACS ChemWorx, a new online collaboration platform for researchers.
- Import, manage and search your existing reference library
- Store, markup and highlight PDF documents
- Share your reference library and files with collaborators
- Manage research activities via groups, projects, tasks, calendars, and events
- Access the ACS Style Guide free via the Publishing Center
- Cite references without leaving MS Word or LaTeX
- Track citations to any of your published articles