Appendices to the Journals of the House of Representatives 1858+ - Law Library - 9th floor, KG 310.5
- Known as A to Js or AJHR. (The House of Representatives is Parliament's official name)
- Contain many annual reports of government departments and agencies, treaties & other important official papers e.g. the Budget
- Appendices are classified by letters (A to I) and numbers ("shoulder numbers" ) which tend to remain the same from session to session eg: the Budget is always B6, the Education Dept. Annual report is E1
- To find the appropriate "shoulder number" for a paper consult the index at the back of any bound set of Appendices
- Annual Reports not in the AJHR - search NZ Government individual department webpages
Historical AtoJs online 1858-1950, also including Votes and Proceedings 1854-1856.
Journals of the House of Representatives 1858+ -- Law Library - 9th floor, KG 310.5
- The formal record or minutes of Parliament
- Useful schedules are included, e.g. "Schedule of papers", "Schedule of select committees" and "Schedule of public bills"
Journals of the House of Representatives 2006+
Journal of the House of Representatives 2008+ - cumulative current year and sessional indexes