There are Library sessions and workshops provided specifically for Postgraduate students. For more information and to register go to face-to-face sessions, or Zoom workshops.
Information sessions 10-11am (face to face) and 1-2pm (via Zoom) on the last Wednesday of the month
- 29 May, 25 Sep - Postgraduate Library Services – An introduction to Library support, recommended resources and services.
- 26 Jun, 30 Oct - Effective Search Strategies - Learn how to search recommended databases for relevant literature, and manage your results
- 31 July, 27 Nov - The Thesis Guide – For new thesis students, about preparation, copyright compliance, submitting, and depositing.
- 28 Aug, 11 Dec - Researcher Profiles - Building an online profile to promote your research, and yourself.
Hands-on Workshops 10-11.30am (face to face) and 1-2.30pm (via Zoom) on Tuesdays & Thursdays twice a year
- 25 June, 5 Nov - EndNote: Managing your references - A hands-on workshop using EndNote to store, group, edit and annotate references, and cite while you write (basic level).
- 27 June, 7 Nov - Research Data Management - Make sense of the complexity around data storage, description, re-use and archiving.
- 2 July, 12 Nov - Getting published - Practical tips for postgraduates. Learn how to develop a publishing strategy and identify the right journals for submission.
- 4 July, 14 Nov - Impact Metrics - Understand tools that explain impact factors and ranking for what to read, and where to publish.