We explore ways to make your research findable by others, and to showcase your research expertise:
- different strategies for ensuring your research is clearly attributed to you using unique identifiers like an ORCID number
- strategies and tools used in building your online profile
- using your profile to connect with other researchers
- raising the visibility and reach of your research, and
- tools which measure the impact your research is having on your peer group.
Book now: 2023 sessions are face-to-face and by Zoom: 28 June and 25 October