Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We explored ways to make your research findable by others, and to showcase your research expertise:
- different strategies for ensuring your research is clearly attributed to you using unique identifiers like an ORCID number
- strategies and tools used in building your online profile
- using your profile to connect with other researchers
- raising the visibility and reach of your research, and
- tools which measure the impact your research is having on your peer group.
2022 sessions by Zoom: 27 April and 23 November
Explore and reuse these Workshop resources to refresh your skills and knowledge, or watch the Zoom recording