There are Library sessions and workshops provided specifically for Postgraduate students. For more information and to register book now by Zoom or face-to- face.
Information sessions 10-11am (via Zoom) or 2-3pm (face-to-face) on Wednesdays
- 22 Feb; 26 Jul - Postgraduate Library Services – An introduction to Library support, recommended resources and services.
- 29 Mar; 30 Aug - Effective Search Strategies - Learn how to search recommended databases for relevant literature, and manage your results
- 26 Apr; 27 Sep - Thesis Information – For new thesis students, about preparation, copyright compliance, submitting, and depositing.
- 28 Jun; 25 Oct - Researcher Profiles - Building an online profile to promote your research, and yourself.
Hands-on Workshops 10-11.30am (via Zoom) or 2-3.30pm (face-to-face) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 13 Apr; 20 Jun; 22 Aug - EndNote for PC (Windows) - Use EndNote to store, group, edit and annotate references, and cite while you write
- 18 Apr; 22 Jun; 24 Aug - EndNote for Mac - Use EndNote to store, group, edit and annotate references, and cite while you write
- 25 May; 26 Oct - Research Data Management - Make sense of the complexity around data storage, description, re-use and archiving (face-to-face only).
- 30 May; 31 Oct - Getting published - Practical tips for postgraduates. Learn how to develop a publishing strategy and identify the right journals for submission.
- 1 Jun; 2 Nov - Impact Metrics - Understand tools that explain impact factors and ranking for what to read, and where to publish.